Quarantine Problems And Solution
- WHO states that Covid-19 will remain a global threat and that no vaccine will be globally available for at least 2 years.
- The Federal Quarantine Act requires any person entering Canada by air, sea or land to self-isolate for 14 days whether or not they have symptoms of COVID-19.
- In the absence of an automated system, monitoring, tracking and ensuring compliance with guidelines is nearly impossible, as we rely on the honor system and reactive enforcement.
- The Contact Tracing Application currently available has no connection with the quarantine process.
- Solution: Q-Track
- A quarantine compliance solution to help governments track quarantined individuals.
- Allows for a safe opening of Canada-US borders and greatly reduced transmission of COVID-19 cases.
- Can be integrated with the Contact Tracing Application and other government initiatives.